Lindnet Institute of Technology has opened attaché vacancies in the following areas on work as you learn basis.
- Secretarial & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Graphic Design
- Information Security
- Social Work
- Developmental Studies
- Studying towards a relevant degree or diploma
- Knowledge of ICT and Social Media
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Be familiar with ICT and Social Media trends
- Have a professional attitude
- Possess the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply:
Candidates must send CV and application letter with the subject
ATTACHMENT- (Field of study) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before
1700hrs, 18 October 2019.
*(Lindnet is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fees for employment applications)